1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Technical Institute

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Sep 29, 2012.

1. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    To all Diy Members, few of you aware that I was planning to open an Institute for Trading in Capital but that idea didn't click because of tight schedule but I started writing my book and now it is almost complete.

I have used few post of me from Diy but that indicates Shabbirs, mine, Sujan, Masih Patel, Monil, Ajay Singh, Tarak, Suraj, Saptarashi, etc., in my book as well in my web-site too.

If any one does have any kind of problem and don't want his name in my book, please post here regarding that or you can call me too.

As Shabbir has given me permission to use his Name, I need your permission too but few of above mentioned may be not available now at Diy forum, so if I don't get any objection I will take it as a permission only.

So please do reply if you have any kind of objection regarding till Monday (13-1-2014) before 8:00 AM.

I will appreciate your reply no matter it will be for rejection or for approval.

Regards,
    Sanjay Sansanwal.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  2. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Dear Shabbir

I forgot to inform about my website as I will use few posts of me and your replies too on website.
    So here I am and I am sure you will not find any problem in that too.

As soon it will be done I will update the link to "you".

Regards,
    Sanjay Sansanwal.

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Everyone may not see this post and so instead of directly using their name and asking them to opt out wait for them to allow you to do so and opt in. You may be violating the privacy policy unknowingly.

4. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    You are absolutely right and that is why I am waiting for their permission too.

But thanks for alert.

I am sure and I will use their name only after appropriate permission.

But can't wait so long, so having only 4 options.

1st Wait, that is what I am doing till Monday.

2nd Message them what I am going to do and you also could help me in that, I will be grateful.

3rd I will remove their pic and name from the post and then use their replies.

4th I Should remove their name,pic and comments too and use mine and yours only.

5. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    I hope you are ok with this as you haven't commented on this.

Regards,
    Sanjay Sansanwal

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

My recommendation is option 4th because that is what I would have done. Opt for permission first and then use things because this is closed forum and making anything public is violation of privacy.

If people do not post testimonials in the testimonials section, I do not publish them to public and is inside closed forum.

If you have published them and then user says this is not right, you may have issues.
    Yes I am ok as long as you just use forum signature to link to your site and not just in posts everywhere you can. Link to your site in posts is against the TOS of DIYTA and doing that means permanent ban in your DIYTA account.

7. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks for allowing me Shabbir. I'll make sure that my site name will restrict to forum signature only, I have sent messages to few members who I know regarding permission and waiting for their response, meantime I can hope for the best.

Thanks again for your kind support and suggestions.
    I hope this can help more retail investors and we are doing something which can help so many but ultimately it's in other hands whether they like to have or not.
    :D

8. masihpatel

masihpatel Active Member

Permission granted.

shabbir and sanjay_sansanwal like this.
  9. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

Yeah, permission granted from my end too.
    :)

sanjay_sansanwal likes this.
  10. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks all for permitting me to use your name. Got approval from most of all only few pending Ajay Singh, Tarak, Suraj, may be they are not aware but anyways got many and if these friend will also allow me soon than that will be best as may be by this week website will be done and after few days book also.