1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Nifty

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Sep 18, 2013.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Agree. Monday morning 9AM when there were too many users trying to access the forum and the server load was too high to serve most of the people. This forum is growing like anything and thanks to all those who are contributing.

Time to look for better server very soon and so I will be keeping an eye on those and will soon be doing the move.

saptarshi_sachin likes this.
  2. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    Finely covered my previous positions of nifty oct 5600 pe @ 54 after having a conversation with ventura people and they allowed and told me deposit the margin before 1:00PM tomm., sold it today @ 65.17 means profit of 2234 (20.68%).Now holding Nifty Oct 5800 pe what I bought today and nifty 5600 pe (my previous holding)

3. siva934127

siva934127 Member

When you trade, Do you watch media or only technical charts?
    Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Siva.

4. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Charts only charts and only charts.
    I said here so many times don't listen what those so called analyst/expert r telling just make ur decision by yourself only.
    If u listen them while trading then it will influence your trading style, that is their business they r doing that. Are they bother what retail investors r telling, no then why u r not doing ur business.
    Moral of the story when in trade don't listen to those who have personal or financial interest in those script which u r having or willing to have even don't give a damn to news, bla bla, etc., just listen to your own mind and follow ur stops as well as target when in trade or whom u can trust or else stop trading.
    :)

5. siva934127

siva934127 Member

I think around 9AM, Most of the people wanted to know the sanjay's update about the nifty move.

I typed the matter and click on submit about the sanjay's question (nifty move) but DIY forum was hang that time, finally could not save.

Thanks,
    Siva.

6. shabbir

Yes and also email are being sent every Monday for updates of forum and so that added to lot more members trying to access the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

7. siva934127

siva934127 Member

I could not understand this.
    Please explain about this more clearly, if you do not mind.

Thanks,
    Siva.

8. eudee21

eudee21 New Member

Hello Sabbir,

You are right. This forum is a very good and popular place for exchanging ideas and enhance our knowledge. I am sure with every passing day, more and more members will be interested to participate in the forum.

We trust you to sort out the glitches.
    Best wishes n rgds
    utpal

9. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

Everyone is glued to this thread now on their interest in Nifty trading. So, Monday mornings would be crucial as many members would try to push through to this thread for Sanjay's updates and view for the week.

This is a forum built on PHP technology and the server has a certain load capacity, the load threshold got exceeded when too many ppl requested access on Monday morning.

Shabbir - can you tell us the app server which is being used here ? Have you thought of a temporary solution here (in case same scenario occurs) ? I'm just asking you because of curiosity, there is an annual charge of hosting this domain, and I think the problem might have occurred at their end, due to under-maintenance, their servers' response time had degraded or re-booted, hence the app went off, so no one could access at a point in time. After a while, load decreased and things were normal again.
    Were you facing the same problem also in the morning ?

10. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    hey Shabbir,
    Its completely understandable and bieng a IT person I don't feel to blame DIY because of this, we often see this in our ITDMS System and that happens only because of load that may belongs to your website or may belongs to domain, etc,.

11. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Sure and by the way we all r here to help each other not to mind any ones comment.
    so here I am I am using Ventura securities for my trading purposes and in Venture I don't have to mention that trade is for Intra day or for delivery, every new day when you initiate any trade ventura take it as a new trade of the day suppose I sell something tomorrow (8-9-13) which I am having in my Dp from 1 day(7-9-13) to may be a long time ago ( just take 1-1-2000) then it will not any matter to Ventura and ventura will treat a new trade on 8-9-13.
    Now if u leave that position open @ market closing time ( 3:30 PM) then only ventura will treat it as your previous trade covering and that holding will be minus from your DP (next day).
    On other hand if you cover your sell position before market closes (3:30 PM) then there will be no changes reflect in your dp and ventura will treat this trade as a Intraday means ventura will take it like u shorted at market open and u cover that before market close.
    I think that is enough but if u feel more confusing then let me know.

I have used other brokers too Like ICICI and RELIANCE CAPITAL but there we have to mention that this trade is for Intra day and u have option to convert it to delivery but before 2:45PM for ICICI and 3:00PM for RELIANCE.( this is 4-5 years back information, I don't know the current terms in both)
    Other I like to inform that if I don't have any fund in my a/c then also I can initiate any trade in equity cause they also provide holding margin ( stock u have in your DP (holding) against that they give 20-30% margin depends and vary on script to script because of segment A/B/C of script ) and if u use that margin only u have to do is that u should deposit the pending amount to ventura on or before 2nd day till 1:00PM means if u initiated any trade on 7-10-13 using holding margin then maximum deposit time u will get is till 9-10-13 1:00PM but in case of future option it vary customer to customer like normally u can trade in future & options using holding margin but they allowed me but with condition to deposit before 8-10-13 1:00 PM.

About holding margin I am not aware any other broker is providing or not.
    Religare is providing but they charge interset against that trade if not deposit before 2 days means u don't have to deposit if u don't wish to but u have to pay interest @ 2% for pending amount after 2 days.

Ventura charging brokerage to me is
    Intraday Equity (0.008%) less then 0.01% (one leg)
    Remain same for Intra day future too.
    Intraday option 25 per lot (one leg)

Delivery equity 0.08% (both leg) + Rs 10 as DP charges when u sell script from equity (
    only on sale) suppose u buy 100 shares of A equity then u only have to pay 0.08% and DP charges and @ the time time u sell Shares of A u will be charged Rs 10 for ur all shares ( no matter how big u sale 1-10000000...... shares) but if u sale it like today 20 shares then Rs 10 as DP charges for today's trade and u sell 40 tomorrow then again Rs. 10 as DP charges and so on means if u don't want to pay more DP charges against A script u have to sell it completely in a single cause each days trade will cost Rs 10/- as DP charges for Any scripts.

Please let me know if any of us getting better then this like zerodha, R.K, etc.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  12. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Added to my previous holding of oct 5600 pe @42.70 and added on my oct 5800 pe @ 81.05.

13. shabbir

Yes I will try and sort all the glitches I can.
    We are on a cloud hosting and so problem like this should not have happened but as I could see there was 120% usage of CPU and so the server became unresponsive to some of them. I also got the same issue and that is when i checked and restarted the server to make things back to normal again.

Regarding the cost, it is all ok as long as I am helping others. When things become too costly, may think alternatives but completely fine as of now.
    Yes exactly.

14. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    BOOM market crashed and break the support of 5950
    Bingo.
    fresh shorts will open below 5940.

15. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Bingo market is going down like anything, told u that in my Nifty views thread/Post yesterday only.

16. krasquinha

krasquinha Member

Hi Snajay,

Any nifty view ?

Regrads,
    Kiran

17. krasquinha

krasquinha Member

i feel nifty will test 6000 levels now .... cmp @5936

18. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Covered my today's short oct 5600 pe bought @ 42.70 sold it 49.70 means profit of Rs. 700 (16.39%) and oct 5800 pe bought @ 81.05 sold @ 93.3 means profit of Rs. 1225 (15.11%) total earning is 1925. what more u expect.

19. Prescilla

Prescilla Member

Hi Sanjay,
    Still holding 6200ce, should I exit or hold. Kindly update.
    Pf

20. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Still thinking that it is gambling or something like that then please excuse me cause I am showing all my trades on real time and if I can earn handsomely why can't u? I am sure u will but to earn from market you have to learn all about stock market and we r here to help/aware you people only.