1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Has Congress Resigned to the fact?

Discussion in 'Traders Coffee Shop' started by shabbir, Sep 21, 2013.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Can't agree with you on this. In India any court can be challenged apart from Supreme court but lower court has given their verdict pretty fast.

Now we Indians have started to believe that something is happening and this is because they have made us to believe that something is happening.

If some candles on the road side could do anything then we would all do that but it is not because of that but it is because there is not much into this case when it comes to opposition.

Where there is, it is all the same and you know I can quote so many recent cases and frauds where things are the same and will be the same.

So this case is being worked so fast just to make sure we are fooled and nothing more. Yes I agree that it is good that at least one case is moving but that does not mean it is in right direction but only means it is being shown to us as they are in right direction.

Just one example where most important papers from coal ministry is missing and our system is not able to identify the source of missing reports and documents though all the audit and logs are available with them.

So don't be too excited that we did something. It is those who want to be doing it, allowed it rather.

2. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    I am not excited at all and even I don't think that by one case we can say that things are changing, U took me completely wrong, as I am also working for Indian Govt. and I know the fact that they r nothing but we have to salute them and follow their rules and nothing has been changed in their side.

I mean to say that now people are getting actually involve in this type of case before they were not bothered other then their own family matters means there is now light of hope.

About coal scam they will not find those document cause they r directly involved in that and still they haven't changed but we have to accept the fact that now they also feel the fear of public and live example is Rail post scam and even somewhere 2g too.

I am just hoping that this will continue and then we may find India shining.
    :policeman:

3. shabbir

Agree on that point.

4. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Wow Supreme court has done one more great thing.
    Now we will see " NO ONE" option in EVM machines while voting.

5. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Impressed.
    Told u things r changing.

:D:D

Attached Files:

6. shabbir

Yes things are changing:D

7. sanjay_sansanwal