1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

What are your Budget Expectations?

Discussion in 'Traders Coffee Shop' started by shabbir, Feb 17, 2013.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Not sure if anything will work as you expect but then it would be good to see what people want from the budget. Even if people who create budget may not read this, it will be definitely read by other fellow blog readers. So share what you expect from budget in comments below.

2. ajaysinghchand

ajaysinghchand New Member

shabbir you are really doing a great job through this blog

may i share my views/thoughts

we understand that it is the larger economy and fundamentals with affect the performance of the companies and then that drives the stock prices.

but the point is that it is the REACTION of the traders and investors to the every day developments in the market which affects the price. so why really bother CATCH THE REACTION and that is evident on the charts.

look at good companies eg ranbaxy and many others, they are struggling way down there. so why bother of budgets, company results in any case they are well oiled.

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Yes we don't bother for the stock market but for our day to day life it does and so this question. When we are paying taxes, we expect something and so lets share what we expect.

You can see that I expect something that is totally different from stock market - http://shabbir.in/budget-2013-expectations/