1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

what about Jubilant Foodworks Ltd,

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by writetodeepaksharma, May 17, 2012.

1. writetodeepaksharma

writetodeepaksharma New Member

hello respected members,

i have been following Jubilant Foodworks for a long time. this stock has shown good gain in past 2 years. should i invest in it? how could i find out that this stock is not overrated?

regards
    Deepak

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Deepak, welcome to the forum and yes this is yet another stock which has been doing well and so you should invest in this near its support or in breakout. Current support is around 1050 and breakout would be 1200.

3. writetodeepaksharma

thanks shabbir,

i will keep an eye on it. you know today is very good day for me,
    first i got your book, and just like you i also had very bad investment in the past. but now i am playing safe with you strategies. you see i have been holding GK consultant(bought at 17.80) for more then 2 years. and today i was finally able to sell(30) it out.

but i still have one bad stock(aban offshore) bought at (990), and right now it is 358!! :-( huge loss. but will hold it.

4. shabbir

What you can do with aban is recover the loss made in Aban from other stock and then few Abans to make a no profit no loss situation.

Something like

You bought 50 shares of Aban at 990 and now it is at 358 and so for each share you are making a loss of 632 Rs

say now you made a profit of 6500 trading in some other stock and so then you could sell 10 of Aban to so you made 6500 in profit and covered that up with loss of 6320 loss of Aban and this way you can soon have that stock out of your portfolio without hurting you mentally.

5. writetodeepaksharma

thanks shabbir,

yes! your point makes sense!!

regards
    Deepak

6. saju_abraham

saju_abraham New Member

exactly, this is a nice point i never thought off, hats off shabbirbhai..... ! I will get rid of NHPC in this way but the loss is huge dear sir.
    Regards,
    Saju

7. shabbir

Yes it's very nice way to get out of losses without mental breakdown.