1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Very Helpful For Me And for Anybody in Stock Market

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by chandeshwar1963, Sep 11, 2012.

1. chandeshwar1963

chandeshwar1963 New Member

Dear Shabbir Bhai
    About the E-Book: I have gone through the book, which I found very much helpful for me and I think this book will be very much useful for the people who are in stock market. I am of the opinion that today's traders are verymuch relying upon the indicators, therefore, detail discussion about some of the indicators needs to be mentioned. Some more chart patterns in conjunction with indicators needs to be used in the e-book. So far the chart is concerned, this is a sell signal and very good but in Indian cash market we cannot remain with sell position for more than one day. The flag is placed rightly so far my knowledge is concerned. Thanks for the book.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi Chandeshwar,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and yes in Indian market there is no opportunity for short sellers and this is what Madhu Kela (Reliance Fund Manager) has been shouting to his ability for years now. Every fund manager can sense things are weak in any stock but could not do much and possibly we have to deal with it unless our government realizes that allowing shorting does not mean short sellers would be controlling the market and getting it to zero levels and even if they could, those stocks deserves to be there.

Now coming back to your point I think having too many patterns is not something people can handle when trading, at least I couldn't and so I have kept to only those which I can track on my screen at the time of trading.

3. chandeshwar1963

chandeshwar1963 New Member

Dear Shabbir Bhai
    As the name of book suggest "Do It Yourself Technical Analysis" and as I know the Ossicilators such as RSI, Stochiastic etc. etc. are the main "Technical Analysis" tools which most of the traders use in today's market and there is complete silence in present E-Book. For making the book more effective (however this book is complete in itself for me and others also) for professional purpose, it should contain some of those materials with chart patterns and setting of those indicators such as RSI (2, 14 or 9, 14) etc. MACD, MACD Histogram etc. etc. this feedback for suggestion sake only. The most beneficial part of this EBook is delivery of lifetime updates, which I most welcome. Thanking you.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The pleasure is all mine and yes what you say is correct when looking the book as complete reference point of view.