1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Vaisno Devi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Nov 7, 2013.

1. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    Me going to Vaisno Devi on 11th Nov if anyone want to join me a worship trip can contact me I will organize the trip free of cost but only one person please.

Call 9868892015, 9818653535
    Jai Mata Di.

shabbir likes this.
  2. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    One more incident which proved me that this is absolutely true " JO HOTA HAI ACHE KE LIYE HOTA HAI ", Actually planning to visit VAISNO DEVI from last 15-20 days and but this time wife and son was not able because of study and busy schedule so I plan to go with friends but no one is ready with same problem and I have to go somehow but finely got 1 friend who was ready to go on 11th Nov and I booked tickets but today he told me the same and finely I thought to go alone if no one is able to visit there with me and this would be the first time when I go there all alone cause from last 21 years I have not been there alone but Mata Rana was planning something different and today when return back home my wife told me that they can come with us if I switch my plan from 11th Nov to 14th Nov and I instantly said no probs. dear if we all can go together then that will be the best one, so cancelled the tickets and now going to Vaisno Devi by my car which I always prefer.