1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Understanding e-Book

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by nroy54, Jan 28, 2015.

1. nroy54

nroy54 New Member

Dear sir,
    I have read your e-book twice.Now I can understand few chart patterns to some extant, say 35%.But for a new learner it is very difficult to decide:-
    1-Upon which one or two or three basic charts I should concentrate to decide
    the time to buy or sell an equity.
    2-Volume charts show the total volume of bought and sold shares.It is difficult
    to know whether buyers are more or sellers.More ever what volume indicates
    the chances of trend reversal.
    Sir,I am very very new man in this field but I want to learn from ABCD.Guide me
    about the first lesson from where I should start.
    Thanks,
    Yours,
    Narendra Roy

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Good you can understand something and try to apply things now using paper trading.

Daily charts for trend and then 2 min or 5 min charts for executing the trade.
    Volume does not indicate trend reversal. Infact in my whole book, I have avoided to the extent possible the trend reversal things because I like to see the trend reversed and then form a bottom instead of predicting reversal.
    That is what my eBook is all about and start paper trading now.