1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Thanks to 3 "S"

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by ggchavhan, Sep 3, 2012.

1. ggchavhan

ggchavhan New Member

Deal All

I would like thanks to three "S" (Shabbir, Sujan, Sanjay) for sharing their valuable experiences and guideline to expected trading, importantly by using chart patterns.
    I am on this forum since last month, but found almost all analysis done by these three is closely near 100% correct and profitable. I think we should give all credit to Shabbir for his excellent eBook expecting that Sujan and Sanjay have this eBook.

Thanks again
    Shabbir... Sujan... Sanjay.. for this great Job.... keep on doing .... and growing yourself and other forum members.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi Gajanan, really liked your remark of 3S and also it really feels great when I see that you have verified things but to let you know we were not 100% correct and hit lots of Stop losses as well but yes we were really close to that mark as well.

It also fees really awesome when I could make my ebook readers an Analyst themselves and that is what the aim of my ebook is.

Yes everyone on this forum has my ebook apart from one or two people who have won the forum membership from my blog in comments.

Thanks once again.

3. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

I am another S and I would also like to thank three of them.