1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

testimonial

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by phillip8769, Jan 22, 2013.

1. phillip8769

phillip8769 New Member

hi shabbir,

i have been a poweryourtrade member, and was searching for the view and reviews of its users on the net, as i have not been successful in making money out of their tips and was constantly sitting up on pile of losses. I was also wondering and thinking on the same lines as you have mentioned in your article related to poweryourtrade. But after being hit with so many losses i was still enthusiastic on the markets, just bcoz of the feeling that when everybody is making money out of it,(i think some people are really making money out of the markets as they are into it and practicing it for their livelihood unlike us who are venturing into the markets in search of some secondary money and have some other sources of fixed income). Your book gave me the platform of basic necessary technical knowledge to trade and venture into the markets with atleast some accuracy and predict the way it is going to go. I have actually started to reshuffle my portfolio and lets hope that some profit is going to come out of it. I would really appreciate, if you could throw some more light on chapter related to fabionacci retracement and support, as i think it was the chapter which has not been elaborated, or may be i could not understand it the way you have explained it. I am looking forward to you for sharing of some more knowledge, so that people like me can really hone their trading/investment skills.
    Thanks for writing such a wonderful book consolidating most of the basic facts related to markets.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi Amit,

First thanks for taking time to write such a descriptive feedback. I am really honored.

About your suggestion on Fibonacci I agree that it is not in very deep detail and the reason is also in the ebook which is - I don't use the same when trading and investing but then when I see TV, many experts just make some random predictions based on those numbers and so I have kept it short but definitely it is something I will work on in future.

Once again thanks for such a wonderful feedback.