1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Technical Institute

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Sep 29, 2012.

1. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    Hi shabbir and all member,

After spending around 7-8 years in market with ups and downs finely I am very much confident in market from last 1 and half years because of technical learning from so many sources and specially from shabbir's forum which helps me alot.
    I am planning to start a Technical Institute for share trading in next few months.
    So plz keep Criticizing me if any thing which is not right in my threads/replies so that I can improve my self more.

Also plz tell me is that a good idea to open Institute?:eek:perator:

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Teaching is always a good option and we all would love to be part of it provided you are passionate about teaching and not just doing for the sake of teaching.

3. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    It is not for sake of teaching, It is because of basically 4 reasons

1 I have taken 5-6 years to become good trader only because I started trading with out knowledge and lost good money in starting and I don't want that happen to others also.
    2 All of my known told me so many times that I have good teaching ability.
    3 I have learned from so many sources and that I want to teach others and it will give me satisfaction.
    4 It will be a part time income also.

4. shabbir

Pretty much something that drove me to my ebook and I will also love to be part of it if I can.

5. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Why not sure, I will inform inform everyone whenever I start and I have learned frm u also.

6. sujan4bw

sujan4bw Member

I would also like to be part of it.

7. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
  8. ajaysinghchand

ajaysinghchand New Member

hi,

thats a great idea and i am totally with you on this aspect. i have been in the market for a year lost a lot of money. even went to a small time guys offerring these short term course,then did a course with icici direct though all this gave basic understanding but not much help.

i then did a course with an institute in delhi. they were good but mainly traded in futures and technicals. however their strategy was a little different to buy oversold stock and sell a overbought eg they would recommend shorting bajaj auto if the stock open in the red and remain below the open tomorrow. yes high risk but the gains were also huge , while i was with them for a month on an average gains were 10,000 with an acct of 1 lac and we closed all trades by end of the market. Sometimes we did book losses when the market were rising and we had shorted scripts like bata, hul, bfutilies. Were using the oden software with only watching price, volume and open interest but mainly concentrated on the price.

The problem is i have not been able to do the same on my own and infact making lot of losses and that is how looking for help from shabbir because i feel he has made it so simple to trade with the breakout patterns and most essential knowing the loss before trading and not to play in margins are some of his good suggestions.

i really appreciate what shabbir has been doing.

i would also be like to a part of this venture in whatever little manner.

9. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks for support.
    One thing I like to tell u that on initial stage everyone does the mistake but a good one are those who learn from their mistakes.
    Majority of trader starts from intraday and after getting looses some them quit trading and some of them start looking for advisor/tips provider and make huge loss after that only few of them remains in market to cover the losses but only few of them are able to do that only because of knowledge, learning then Experience .
    where knowledge and learning should come first.
    According to me Intrayday trading should come at last when u learn and earn so much or else just avoiding intraday is always good.

10. shabbir

We start with intraday because our brokers sales person sold us that thing. Pay 10,000 and trade worth 1L and make handsome profits that is what drives everyone to intraday.

11. tarak_desai

tarak_desai New Member

Kudos to shabbir and sanjay who are and think of imparting their knowledge to others. Money is a by-product and will automatically come when you are passionate of something, best of luck sanjay.

12. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thank u so much.

13. chequesuraj

chequesuraj Member

Shabbir...Sanjay, you hit the nail on the head...:party:

14. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    This is the fact, what to do other then educate people around us.

15. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Hi!
    Shabbir,
    Now time has come to inform that I am at completion, Institute idea didn't work because of tight schedule but I started writing book after that and I am sure book can do that as well.
    You, forum and members helped me and encouraged me lot in my work.
    Now I am at last and want to take few permission from you if you are comfortable, which are as follows:-

Can I use your name in inspired by section as I learned a lot from forum and you are the mentor who helped me a lot.

Can I use few post which I posted like this one.

Somewhere we have same nature and thinking but if you feel uncomfortable that will be completely ok and it will not matter to me and my feelings for you.

Regards,
    Sanjay Sansanwal.

16. shabbir

Yes you can and if you want me to be doing some interview / podcast or video call for your book I am open to that as well. I will do once I have the read book only though.

Yes you can not only your posts but my posts as well where we have interacted and can reveal my name as well but remember do not reveal other forum members details (like names or anything else) unless they allowed you to do so.

sanjay_sansanwal likes this.
  17. shabbir

sanjay_sansanwal likes this.
  18. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks shabbir.
    That is why I said you and me are like same in nature and I we always should be like this.

shabbir likes this.
  19. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important

Thanks again shabbir for your kind suggestion. I will request all members too.
    Please allow me if at any point I have to use their names as well as that can help others.

20. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Definitely once it done for sure.