1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Suraj from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chequesuraj, Sep 3, 2012.

1. chequesuraj

chequesuraj Member

Suraj from Mumbai working as Web Designer. Currently working in PreSales Department for eTendering and Presentation GUIs...

I am following Shabbir's blogs from last 1yr...learning investment and trading ideas...

In this learning process I am looking for Candlestick Chart basics...and I came across Mr. Steve Nison books...

pls guide me if anyone has idea about his books or any other books to understand Candlestick Chart...

Thank you....

Happy inVesting...

Regards
    Suraj

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forum and can you share link to his book and I will be more than happy to read and review it for my readers.

3. chequesuraj

chequesuraj Member

Shabbir,

There are some books and dvds i found on flipkart as follwoings:

• Steve Nison's Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts by Steve Nison

• Beginning to Profit from Candlestick Charts by Steve Nison

• Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts [With 4 DVDs] by Steve Nison

• A Trader's Money Management System: How to Ensure Profit and Avoid the Risk of Ruin by Bennett A. Mcdowell, Steve Nison

• Beyond Candlesticks: New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed by Steve Nison

• The Candlestick Course by Steve Nison, Toni Turner

• Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: A Contemporary Guide to the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East by Steve Nison

http://www.flipkart.com/author/steve-nison

Hope I am not putting you on task to review them...:)but as novice like me and other need some info on candlestick chart elements...

Thanks,
    Suraj

4. shabbir

Don't mind reading them but there are just too many options to get started.

5. ggchavhan

ggchavhan New Member

Dear chequesuraj

There is lot of material (Free and paid) on internet, but choosing correct study material is real headache. Because after studying lot of material of which examples are from Nasdaq becoms very difficult to understand easily. Secondly Implementation of so many ( not so important) concepts creates confusion.
    My suggestion is go thru eBook by Shabbir... very good presentation... only required topics for beginner.
    Thanks

6. chequesuraj

chequesuraj Member

Hello Gajanan,

Yes very true...I am totally agree with you...
    I am using Shabbir's ebook but to understand the basic terms used in candlestick chart like hollow stick, shadow, hammer, doji pattern...etc need some material.

or some one from our forum can explain these in brief will be gr8 :)

thanks
    Suraj

7. shabbir

8. chequesuraj

chequesuraj Member

Thanks Shabbir...

9. shabbir

The pleasure is all mine.