1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Some Facts About Stock Market

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Sep 20, 2013.

1. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    I am posting this cause you have heard so many things in last 3-4 days about market that it will go up and now it go down and so on....
    To make you all aware that don't listen to others just take your decisions by your self and enjoy trading.
    Because around 90% of Indians are loosing their money in stock market even I was in those 90% but from last around 2 year I am on other 10% side, how,why ?

It took almost 5 years to understand why I am loosing again and again my hard earned money and 2 years back I started reading books, exploring and asking my known friends about stock market and I came to know that if you take stock market as a gamble it will punish you and make you out of market.

I learned that it is purely a business which require capital, ideas, views, time, competition and even expenses too just employees are not required because you are the one who is employee or employer called "self employed"

But the question was where ideas, views and expenses are cause capital is must that I know but what about other things?

Yes my dear friends it require those things also that is why I said purely business or else it will become gamble.
    Now where those things are :

Idea you require to plan you trade before taking any position you should be very clear about your goal (target), stop loss ( to avoid huge losses) and entry level ( price at what level you buy).

Views you require to analyze the market/stock weather it will go up or down and why ?
    you should have strong views on that before buying or selling.

Time you require to analyze the market behavior and little bit to trade also.

Competitions yes you have to compete with others in every trade those who are in your opposite means if you are a buyer you have to compete with seller and if seller then compete with buyers.

Expenses you require other then stt and taxes are small losses which you have to cover instantly without any hesitation or being emotional fool.
    Every business have expenses so do stock market and small losses are business expenses in stock market.

Have a very happy trading always.

That is very easy my friends just trade without any emotions and educate yourself about stock market cause most of us get losses just because we are uneducated about it.

I will update more time to time.

Till now bye, enjoy trading/investment.

:policeman:

shabbir likes this.
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

3. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks, Shabbir.

Regards,
    Sanjay sansanwal

4. siva934127

siva934127 Member

Hi Sanjay,

Yes you right and believed your points.

But in my case emotions are dominating me eventhough i am educated.

Finally i am loosing the hard earned money.

Thanks,
    Siva.

5. masihpatel

masihpatel Active Member

Well said Sanjay.

6. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Emotion will always dominate dear that is y some one said no emotions in business.
    I think u missed this.

About education I meant Knowledge of stock market and how does it work?
    you should be educated in either technical or fundamental.
    So r u ?

shabbir likes this.
  7. siva934127

siva934127 Member

Educated - Technical.

I selected the stocks based on my technical analysis, but the thing is if i hold the selected stocks few days defnietly i could have earn money.

Because of the emotions i am exiting early from my positions.

Thanks,
    Siva.

8. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    You should not do that.
    Why?

Because by continue doing this you will be out of market and I am sure by doing this you are limiting your profit and increasing your loss.

Look every day is not a golden day, so don't think u can earn daily.

9. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

Inspiring post!

10. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Thanks, my pleasure.