1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Responsibilities but to whom?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sanjay_sansanwal, Jan 6, 2014.

1. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    Give responsibilities to those who understand the meaning of responsibly plus time or else search someone else.
    I have given few responsibilities to few people and found except Sir Arvind Kejriwal no one is taking any responsibilities.
    Time for me to search new people who can take responsibility and can understand the meaning of " Time is precious ".

Very Big Salute to A.K. for being responsible, I will keep supporting AAP till it is taking responsibility but the moment I feel it is running away from responsibilities or started wasting our time I stop supporting AAP.

This should be attitude which a common man should follow.

And a special indication for those whom I have given responsibilities and taking it back.
    Because you are not important instead I have given you opportunity to feel that you are important.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

This pretty much sums up everything

[​IMG]

So I would vote for none of the above.

3. shabbir

4. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Again that could be your view not mine. I am supporting A.K. because I know the history of Arvind Kejriwal and know how AAP has came in picture and about Bungalow, car, security,etc., it has to come and it has to give not to show importance but to protect you from unwanted elements and attack on Rakhi Bidla is the latest example of not taking securities.

It is only our tongue which move to speak for others but when things are about us it hardly moves.

Best answer would be for these rumors is "Time will Tell"

5. shabbir

Yes time will tell but then I don't see too much things against AAP as of now but little things here and there but then it is too early to be judging things as well.

sanjay_sansanwal likes this.
  6. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    That is what I am saying we haven 60 years to Cong. and 6 plus years to BJP but few are not ready to give time to AAP, I am sure most of them are from Cong. and Bjp only but they can misguide others and that is the reason me posting time to time like this.

7. shabbir

It is all about - Dhoodh Ka Jala Chhaas Phoonk Phoonk Kar Pita Hain.

8. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Yeah you are right but when we don't have anything against a man than how can we judge by saying no no he is like others at least I can't.

Note to vote to genuine(nothing against a man) is also kind of supporting those who has proved corrupt.

But what to say different people different views..............

9. ppdhamangaonkar

ppdhamangaonkar New Member

But how it is going to affect market , at the moment ?

10. sanjay_sansanwal

Not Important
    Who said it will effect market?
    none of us dear but as u asked that shows u wanted to know, so yes it can effect the market cause right now "Hope Rally" is in progress because of Modi but AAP could be danger to BJP too because of their stands on yedurappa and by the result of Delhi and even the take of BJP on Delhi can effect the market as well.
    How and why?

Market don't like uncertainty and if none of these party and leader got majority than what will happen?
    Easily understood it will fall on other hand if Bjp win by majority or by alliances than also it will fall but will bounce in between the news and than it will fall, both ways it has to fall.
    This is my views only but before election a huge move is due till result day even on result day it can surprise us by big up or down move but after that down ward only for sometime and if Market like that leader who is going to lead India it will again start going up but like it really should move means will not jump and it will not matter to market that leader is from which party.
    This is what Market is.
    Above views are mine only and others view could be different.

11. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

In the meantime, some big honchos are joining AAP, definitely some of them will take part in Lok Sabha Polls. These are:
    1) V Balakrishnan - former Infy CFO and board member, he quit Infy in Dec 2013 and joined AAP
    2) Captain Gopinath - father of Indian low cost airline Air Deccan
    3) Meera Sanyal, head of RBS India
    4) Adarsh Shastri, grandson of former Indian PM Lal Bahadur Shastri, resigned as head of sales for Apple in Mumbai to join AAP.

So, AAP might go through some transformation and build strong roots with good help from such people who have experiencing in guiding organisations. AAP will look to expand in other regions as well, so it has to have a diverse culture that can represent the regions where they go.

All in all, till now whatever they've done, they've done well - 50% cut in power tariff hasn't ever happened in the history of any city of India I think. People wo have voted for AAP should give them time to settle down and go ahead. As a party, they're very new and should settle down first. Hope AAP will keep up the momentum and may do good for its voters.

But, interestingly, AAP is also against BJP, and speaks foul - I don't know why, when BJP's tenure at the center has been very less.
    Narendra bhai, till now, hasn't spoken a word on Arvind Kejriwal, some time later I would love to see him say something on Arvind Kejriwal.... :) If AAP can keep up the momentum, then Kejriwal might be in important position, in case of a third front, in case AAP joins it, Kejriwal will be important to the front.

And, to what popular media is saying and all - that AAP leaders have taken govt. cars & homes and all - these are all bakwaas - any politician would take it, no matter what they say - that is not a big deal - to win elections, they have to say these things before that they'll not take this and that - yeh khel bahut purana ho gaya, phir bhi media peecha nahin choot ta .....

But, market is not interested in Arvind Kejriwal - it's intersted in Narendra bhai - I still remember his Delhi speech before polls - inspiring! amazing! The youth of this country is eagerly waiting for you Narendra bhai - and I'm sure they'll embrace you - because they know you're worthy of the chair - worthy to do justice to India's problems.

12. masihpatel

masihpatel Active Member

What I think is we should give some time to AAP, most of the news channels are behind AAP looking for their small mistakes, looks like they are funded by leading political parties.

sanjay_sansanwal likes this.