1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Possible breakout in Zydus Wellness

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by monilhathi, Jul 16, 2012.

1. monilhathi

monilhathi New Member

Marketing
    The stock is in general uptrend over the past few months with 50 day EMA just beginning to cross 200 day EMA. Comments welcomed before I hit a buy.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

In the month of Nov / Dec the stock was around 650 and so try to find a reason for the big fall and see if it has something to do with the management.

Yes 300 and then 380 are very good support and so your long position should be based on stop loss using those levels.

3. monilhathi

monilhathi New Member

Marketing
    Hi Shabbir

The issue was with fundamentals. It did not perform well in those quarters. The MD is changed since Feb-12 and they are revisiting their strategy. The only issue is their results are due on 27th July. Should I buy now or wait till results?

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You can buy now provided you sell the shares before the result and use the concept I have shared in ebook called runup to the news. Don't wait for the news to unfold because it could be double edge sword.