1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Nifty Tips Provider

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mitrasayantan91, Jun 13, 2012.

1. mitrasayantan91

mitrasayantan91 New Member

Sir, nifty stock tips provider like www.niftydirect.com, www.callputoption.com provide many tips every month by taking Rs. 4000/- per month as subscription charges. Their websites shows that their past performances are very good and profitable. Are these tips correct? Are they reliable? Will you recommend to spend money on those subscriptions?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Sayantan, those stock tips providers can be used if you know how to use them. You need to understand that they would be providing the same tips to all their customers and if majority of them react to it, price of the stock is bound to go in the direction of the tips and you may end up buying higher than you normally intend to and so you should only use that tips to add stocks to your watch list instead of making an impulsive decision to trade the stock.

You could see that I have recently shared about [thread=98]V Guard[/thread] and explained why you should be buying the stock. Many stock tippers just focus on stocks without any reason for the trade and so its your duty to find the reason. Never trade when you could not find your pattern in those stock tips that you are comfortable.

I will also suggest you to read http://shabbir.in/poweryourtrade-review/

Now coming back to your links, I think they are bunch of crap.