1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Media

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by siva934127, Dec 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. siva934127

siva934127 Member

Yesterday media gave lot of sell calls, today those calls are up above 6% ..... anchors, technical analysts, fundamental analysts, dealers faces looks so dull today .... :D

Thanks,
    Siva.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

And you will see the same channel having new faces for few days now. Don't waste your time seeing those channels.

3. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

Every analyst is a human being after all and they are doing a job like evryone. They are not FII. Its very difficult to judge fii mood if one does not have that pedigree or insight. People who are part of a big fii group or deal with big fii practically on regular basis or people who are dealing with certain fii money can have an insight but not just anyone. Even ppl on board of good companies are good cadidates. If you can be close to anyone who is such, then you can know lot of information and news even in advance and make gains. But tv analysts will remain in that smaller basket and can never be at par with the big boys. Even if someone knows something because he has some links he will not tell that on tv. He will not tell you strategies but only tell calls so that you never learn anything and be dependent on him.

4. shabbir

I don't think FIIs behave like it is being predicted and they have investment destinations and when it is India, market moves up and if it is some other under valued country, Indian market is under pressure.

What they do is clearly available on news (Forbes / CNN / Bloomberg) but not on our news channels.

BTW I doubt 2015 will be year for Indian markets by FII but still not confirmed.

5. saptarshi_sachin

saptarshi_sachin Responder

Why do you doubt that 2015 will NOT be a yr for Indian mkts ? The economy was inside a trauma center crippled with policy paralysis so in a way we didn't have any more room to go down. I admit that the ground reality hasn't improved to that extent and is not so rosy as it looks and still many companies are reeling under pressure due to high rates, bad domestic as well as global demand. But I do hope that things get better in 2015 and live upto the much said "achhe din aane wale hain". How much "achhe din" can we have ahead in 2015 ? What do you think?

6. shabbir

No I don't doubt as of now and I am waiting for the signals. December or January crumble means it will be tough in 2015 but if it does not means FII money is not going out and so fresh money will gush in.

Achche Din and other things are said but now its time to see things in action. Will see but then it is taking much time.