1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Mangalam Drugs & Organics

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ravirajpr, Oct 9, 2015.

1. ravirajpr

ravirajpr Responder

Another interesting trade of Mangalam Drugs & Organics.
    I took this trade after a range breakout and pullback and price appreciated by 100% within few days after the breakout however I couldn't exit at Wv3 due to poor volume (literally no buyers) and can be noted during the pullback and low volume in the volume indicator. I managed to exit at around ~60 which means this counter is heavily manipulated by certain set of players and seems the price was determined by these operators. And within few days price again shot up however I was not interested to re-enter with this experience though price tripled from my original entry price.

What I'd like to highlight here is a picture is worth more and can explain many things especially if anyone tries to manipulate with price it can be clearly seen in the chart as every price movement needs to be supported with a proper candlestick and volume. I'll share few more charts where price is severely manipulated that is not justified with volume & candlestick and a trap is laid to lure retail investors.
    I'm not trying to scare you though worth mentioning if you are aware of price action and volume and take decision based on this then you are fine.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    hirenrachh and shabbir like this.