1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Make forum more interesting and exciting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by verenmitter2001, Jun 13, 2014.

1. verenmitter2001

verenmitter2001 Member

IT, Education & Ex-Army officer
    Hi Shabir and all other esteemed members,

I was thinking how can we make the forum more exciting and participative.

One suggestion is we open 10 stocks with there trend and entry point , the script is updated on weekly basis and people can take position if chart are convincing.

Second is we keep opening new threads at least two stock a day for analysis. The active member or rather experience member along with Shabir can add two new threads every day with patterns and entry points. This will make the forum live and exciting. Instaed we wait for any new info to be posted and look unto it we have certain level of activity every day.

Please come out with suggestions and we can make use of this good bull run and positive sentiment.

Regards
    Veren

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I don't think just creating threads will help and it is more important to be discussing ideas and levels and making discussions more involved.

I have created Stock Charts of the Day forum to make suggestions to stocks I investigate but then we are not always looking for new charts and stocks and we dwell in few of them and make bucks out of the patterns as well.