1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Lucid presentation

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by hrvelichety, Dec 24, 2012.

1. hrvelichety

hrvelichety New Member

I have just begun to read the e book by Shabir and completed approximately half of it. As professional teacher i could see that the explanations and charts straight forward and easy to understand by novices. it is said that great teachers make most complex concepts simple enough to be understodd by aver age students. I think shabir is immensly succesful in this diretion. I shall write more after i finish reading and start practice of technical analysis.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for your wonderful words VH RAO. The icing on the cake is these words are from a teacher.

3. hrvelichety

hrvelichety New Member

My pleasure!

4. hrvelichety

hrvelichety New Member

Dear Shabir
    I have now completed reading your ebook. As I mentioned earlier its a pleasure to read the book. Now I am wondering "Is that all there is to tech analysis?". Obviously not and I think you need to add several more chapters/paras on indicators, types of charts etc.

5. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Actually this is all you need to know but then there are more that can always be added and I am in process of adding more as well. From practical stand point, whatever I use is in my ebook but then I am adding few things that I don't use but works in market.