1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Introduction - R.Ramesh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rajagopalanramesh18, May 16, 2012.

1. rajagopalanramesh18

rajagopalanramesh18 New Member

Hi,
    I am Rajagopalan Ramesh, residing in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I am a B.Com.,FCA., AIII, DISA, working as Vice President - Risk management and insurance in BGR Energy Systems Ltd., I have not been able to find time to trade in securities and commodities. I am now interested in knowing more about Technical Analysis not only for myself but also for my functional requirements in my office. I will be in touch with the Forum in the coming days.
    Thanks.
    (R.Ramesh) (96777-28145).

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi Rajagopalan and welcome to the forum and yes we all have trading as a hobby and so we always take time from our schedule to trade and learn and now this forum can help us keep in touch as well.

3. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

Welcome R.Ramesh and I will suggest you not share your Phone numbers in forum openly or else you may end up lots of tele calls un-necessarily.