1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

How to not miss the rally

Discussion in 'Investment Analysis' started by drravirana2003, Sep 7, 2017.

1. drravirana2003

drravirana2003 New Member

I had choosen tinplate ,ujjiwan, Deepak fertiliser,bombay dying ,bank of Baroda ,future market limited in my watch list but I didn't hold them more then intraday ,,, and today I regret it ,,, can sometimes tell me how to not miss the party ,,,or can some of these stock be a multi bagger now ????

Sent from my Moto G (4) using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

2. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

Don't focus on what you miss but calculate what you are making. If you are consistently profiting should be all good.

If you aren't time to reconsider your methods and this is when you should follow the process by Shabbir.

Sent from my Micromax Q385 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Day trader will often miss the rallies because he is not participating in them by nature of it. You are offloading your position at the end of the day and rallies do not happen in the trading hours only and normally they are done after the hours and gaps and other such good moves are missed.

On top of that, day trader are more occupied than actually doing anything fruitful. Will suggest you to read https://shabbir.in/potential-multibagger-stock/