1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Hi Everyone..Nice Ebook..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by abhilash, Sep 30, 2012.

1. abhilash

abhilash New Member

Hi,

Even though I have read many posts related to technical analysis on the net, this ebook was quite different, simple to understand and to the point. I know there are a lot more patterns to study, and I hope future editions will carry the ones working the most in the Indian Scenario.

Shabbir, It would be great if you can compile some new patterns specifically for the NIFTY as many would be trading the nifty alone. Have a few questions like, 1. What would be the best trading platform for intraday trading on NSE
    2. Which broker charges the least for intraday trading
    3. Best free charting software
    4. What is better? Futures or Options?

Abhilash.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Abhilash thanks for those nice comments and let me answer all your questions one by one.

I have not included more patterns because I don't need them when trading but yes I am adding few more that helps to analyze further but then I prefer using the ones that I have now in my ebook. More from a practical point of view.

Will add this in the edition I am just working on.

I prefer always the breakout for the long and I am doing short then either morning panic or else better than expected results.
    The one that you can negotiate but heard about zerodha being the lowest. Not used it myself thought.
    Best are Google and Yahoo Finance that is already in the ebook.
    I would say none. I don't trade in futures and I don't recommend the same for my readers unless you know what you are doing. Futures is always traded in margins and so you should understand that margin trading is not something you can afford. See http://shabbir.in/no-margin-trading/

Do let me know if you have more questions and will be more than happy to answer them all.

3. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

The best part of this forum is we can interact with Shabbir very easily which does not happen in many other forums and membership programs.