1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Hi every one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by akhil31082, Jan 30, 2013.

1. akhil31082

akhil31082 New Member

I work in ABB Product automation division as software engineer. I am located in Bangalore.
    I am pretty new to technical analysis, though i am investing for 4-5 years. Most of my investments are based on tips from share khan or television etc. in which i ususally make losses. That's why i stopped investing in shares and moved to mutual funds. But now i want to start investing again

I hope this forum can help me in understanding market and invest in right equities. I have been through Shabbir's book but not yet grasped everything clearly. I plan to reread the book again later.

I would appreciate any tips from members of this forum.
    :)

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Hi akhilesh and welcome to the forum and this forum is more about making sure to convert an Indian retail investor into analyst and so I will suggest you to focus on getting the analysis done yourself instead of relying on someone else.

Yes you can always use the information to get yourself better educated.