1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Feedback

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by khanvict90, Feb 8, 2013.

1. khanvict90

khanvict90 New Member

Hi Shabbir,

I have read your book and now I feel a lot better. No doubt, it has corrected many of my approaches of investing and trading in stock market. I am sure all ur efforts in writing this book have made many of us a better trader. Great thanks to u.

U have written it very well. The real time examples that u have used in this book are really worth.

I would also like to add few concerns to this

1. Its little confusing in the beginning as the different techniques that u used are for different time frames (1 day, 5 day, 1 mth, 6 mths and 1 yr)

2. I would really love to see an upgraded version of this e-book

3. There are few places where you have beautifully touched the external factors like news channels, panics, broker tips etc. But it would be really great if u can come up with a blog post or an e-book of fundamentals of stock(in brief) as well.

To end this. I would recommend every1 to go for ur great e-book. Thanks again Shabbir.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

It has made me a better trader as well because once I have the method documented in an ebook, I can refer it myself at times.

Point taken and will work on that part as well.

Yes I am in process of the same but then there are so many things that I am doing in one go that it is taking some more time than normal.

Fundamentals is not my forte but still will add something for sure.