1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Equitymaster Value

Discussion in 'Investment Analysis' started by monilhathi, Mar 18, 2013.

1. monilhathi

monilhathi New Member

Marketing
    Hi Shabbir

I am a subscriber to Equitymaster's premium Stockselect services since last 3 years. I have been using their recommendations (generally on a long term basis) to buy select stocks based on my capital availability. They have been sending email alerts to subscribers about their wealth-alliance subscription, a life time subscription which includes blue-chip recommendations, mid-caps and select small -caps for a 20 year subscription value of Rs 22,000 approx. I really need to know the value of such subscription, especially now that we can do our own analysis (after hitting your blog :D ) and more or less being on target. I feel that these are nothing but schemes for themselves to make more money from some ignorant subscribers although their management is quite transparent (Ajit Dayal, Assad Dosani etc) and they have changed the Mututal fund business model of not going through any brokerages but asking investors to directly subscribe to their Quantum MF portfolio. Let me know if we should be subscribing to any of these premium services?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I subscribe to get stock ideas but then trade are based on my analysis only. So it does not make sense to be having too many stock tippers but just one which builds your list of trading/investing stock is good.

3. monilhathi

monilhathi New Member

Marketing
    Thanks Shabbir and would you be kind enough to let us know which subscription services do you use?

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member