1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Commodity tech analysis

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by verenmitter2001, May 13, 2014.

1. verenmitter2001

verenmitter2001 Member

IT, Education & Ex-Army officer
    Hi shabbir
    I was just going through few commodity charts ( metals only) and was thinking why not we start a section on commodity analysis.
    I have been reading in few articles that commodity ( metal & energy only) gives more constant movement and are more stable instrument to trade in.

Of course only if other members are also interested to participate.

Kindly share your view.

Regards
    Veren

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Moved the thread to Forum Suggestions section and I will be more than happy to get Commodity technical Analysis section in Forum as well but then I also need some moderators to look after those section and let me know if you would be interested in the same.

3. verenmitter2001

verenmitter2001 Member

IT, Education & Ex-Army officer
    Shabir first of all thanks for offering me for moderator. Yes I would be able to moderate the section.
    But before we move head do you actually trade in commodity? and whats your view on the instrument.

Regards
    Veren

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

No I don't trade in commodities because of short of time and my view is, it is not something for investors to start with but as they gain experience, they can move to Commodities, futures as well as in Forex markets.