1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Astrology

Discussion in 'Traders Coffee Shop' started by siva934127, Sep 28, 2013.

1. siva934127

siva934127 Member

My personnel experience:mad:

As per my horoscope, my time is not good from 2011 to 2016.
    From 2011 i have been loosing the money allot and disturbances in my family.
    I have been suffering allot but am not losing self confidence and fighting against with the fate.

If i believe astrology should not do any business.

So if you are in my position, do you believe the astrology or fight against the fate.

Thanks,
    Siva.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I don't believe in predicting the future because at times they may be correct but it will cause more problems than solving it.

masihpatel likes this.
  3. sanjay_sansanwal

sanjay_sansanwal Contributor

Not Important
    I too don't believe in astrology or horoscope and all.

About loosing ur money if u r loosing it in stock market then follow these steps

1) Stop trading right know.
    2) Stop listening other's about stop loss or targets.
    3) Start exploring the stocks by which u have earned and then think,explore why have u chosen those stocks, I mean to say take out all positive steps which u have followed on those stocks.
    4) Start exploring the stocks by which u have made losses and then think,explore why have u chosen those stocks, I mean to say take out all negative steps which u have followed on those stocks.
    5) By now u will come to know the negatives which u have ignored when choosing those stocks which gave u losses, now start learning frm ur mistakes.
    6) If u learned all well apply it on stock but on paper only not practically.
    7) Do it till u get at least 5 wins out of 10 and then apply it practically with small amount which u can afford to loose.

If u follow technical or fundamental with strict stop loss and targets, I am sure u will start earning but if u know nothing about it the please please please learn before trading.

For more queries feel free to ask.
    :)

saptarshi_sachin and masihpatel like this.
  4. kaisarimam96

kaisarimam96 Member

If Astrologers can predict market correctly they do not need to do anything else.
    When one stops thinking about astrology starts making money